break time

Usually you can expect about 3 blogs a week from me. But I'm so busy right now that it's just not possible. I'm also going on my holiday next Saturday, so I decided to give blogging a little break. I'll be back in 4 weeks with lots of news, inspiration and DIY's.

At the moment I'm finishing my last orders. All orders from Wednesday 1 Juli will be made and shipped from Monday 20 Juli, when I'm back home again.


In order to compensate you a bit for the wait and because it's summer and the weather is finally great, I'll give you a 10% discount on all orders between 1 Juli and 19 Juli. Just use this couponcode: SUMMER2015 in my Etsyshop. This includes the sale!!

Even though I'm on my holiday, you can still reach me by email with questions and custom requests.

Have a great holiday and let's hope the weather stays bright and sunny. (Last year we had 3 weeks of rain)

Please follow me on facebook and instagram to stay updated on everything et aussi and the summersale.


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

knotted pendant lamps by Kwangho Lee

Collection: Lampe chunky

wooden textiles by Elisa Strozyk